Friday, July 31, 2009

Guest Blogger- Auntie Lindsay Blogs

Deacon is a grand example of the superior progeny that comes from such a fine line of people as the Davis/Vogel family. I cannot tell you how smart & good looking he is. He tells me that when you are a fine looking baby genius, as he is, getting whatever you want is like taking candy from a baby. I told him, "I know, that's pretty much my daily experience too, Deacon."

One indicator of Deacon's emotional intelligence is that he has already figured out that alone time with the people most important to him is not only important, but attainable. As he told me yesterday, "Auntie Lindsay, its child's play; I just sleep during the day when they're busy doing stuff, and then I wake up at night so I can have their full attention." So young, yet so wise.

And above, see an example of his excellent hand-eye coordination at just 3 days old. You have to be impressed with his resourcefulness and determination. And did I mention his good looks and soft skin? I'm so proud!

3 comments:

Debbie Myers said...

I'm thinking Lindsay is one proud Auntie! Fun post and he is so cute - makes me want one too... wait, I'm getting one in just 3 weeks! Yeah!

pelican1 said...

Please tell my sweet, precious, very intelligent grandson that he may have my attention all day when I get there - he need not save up for the dark hours (although I will cherish any moments I get with him). Very cute video - and maybe Lindsay will decide blogging is fun.....

Andy -n- Molly said...

Ah, the intelligence of the little ones. Good luck during the night!!