Friday, August 14, 2009

I love this man!

Yesterday was our 4th anniversary...crazy...alot can happen in 4 years: 2 kids, 2 houses, lots more love. I love this man because he is an AWESOME dad- very hands on. I love this man because he's a faithful, loving husband. And really helpful around the house too. Even in the midst of the craziness of a newborn and a two year old, he found the time to surprise me with flowers, and he gave me the wonderful gift of hanging a ton of things on the walls of the house for me that finally help to make our house feel more like our own. And thanks to YaYa, we were even able to go out to dinner and a movie to celebrate 4 great years and the hope of a whole lot more. I love you my Todd!

3 comments:

tangerinetree said...

Hope it didn't rain nearly as much on your anniversary as it did on your wedding day--was telling someone that story the other day and what a great attitude you both had about it. Great memories of great friends--we love you guys. Oh yeah, and Deacon is adorable too!

Laurel said...

Happy Anniversary! Ours was last Sunday (12 yrs!!). Glad you guys were able to go out and celebrate. I hope the time you had with your mom was wonderful. I'm sure that Jackson is sad she is gone.

Mom said...

We love him, too! He's definitely a keeper. You always make me feel welcome and loved when I/we come to your home (which, by the way, I love your new home). Thanks for a great week and we pray for you both many, many more happy anniversaries.