Wednesday, July 29, 2009

We're Home!

Here's a few more pictures from our few days in the hospital and our home-coming today. Jackson really loves his baby brother and wants to hold him all the time. He has been very patient and helpful so far, and I'm hoping that continues. Linday got here last night and is going to stay until Saturday so she has been wonderful- playing with Jackson, changing diapers, being the official family photographer, and grocery shopping among other things. I already don't want her to go home! Here's another picture of our new sweety-baby. I am thankful that he is really a cooperative nurser and has been generally really sweet and easy thus far.


Here we are at home for the first time as a family of 4! It was really nice to be home today and to take a shower. I did miss the room service a little though!



The hospital always takes a picture for their family board, so we took a few also before we left. Definitely still not used to seeing an extra person in the pictures yet, but I'm sure that will be short-lived. Thanks for all the comments and well-wishings. I hope all of you get to meet Deacon soon in person!






4 comments:

Laurel said...

What a great looking family! I'm glad your sister is there to help. I've never had anyone stay with me after any of my babies were born. I can only imagine how helpful that would be.

Kaili asked what the baby spinning in the righthand corner was. I just laughed - only 17 days left to go. Lucky you!

pelican1 said...

Every picture you send is a blessing! Just think - last week you wrote on Thursday to tell us "nothing is happening....." You have plenty happening this Thursday! All of you hug each other - wish we were there.

tangerinetree said...

So sweet! He is adorable and I hope we can meet him someday soon. I am also SO glad he is a good eater/feeder--the second time around we realize all the little (really big) things that we have to be thankful for! enjoy! Hi to Lindsay too!

Janelle said...

such a beautiful family you are! congratulations!! hugs-- janelle (and family!)