I've been busy doing things lately which is why it's been about a week since I last posted. "What sort of 'things'?" you ask? Well, I wish I could tell you. I really have no idea where the last week has gone. I haven't done anything very exciting, except I did have a visit from my friend Kim over the weekend. Kim and I were roommates our first semester at Covenant and we've stayed friends over the years. She was sweet enough to make the trip to the OC to come visit and meet Jackson. Thanks Kim!
Otherwise, life has just been busy with the daily grind- laundry, feeding Jackson, laundry, errands, paying bills, feeding Jackson, laundry...you get the idea. I cannot believe the amount of laundry I seem to do these days. Jackson has always been a spitter, but since starting solid foods, it has gotten quite a bit messier when he spits up. Gross- and chunky! We did finally call the doctor and she prescribed some baby Zantac for him which seems to have helped some so that's a relief, but it's still not gone. I chuckle to myself every day when I am getting dressed about how my clothes stay clean for no more than ten minutes after putting them on. Sometimes I wonder why I bother putting on clean clothes, but I do it anyway. I think Todd would send me right to the loony bin if I didn't. The days of "dry clean only" clothes are soooo over.
The end of the week here gets a bit busier for me though. I'll be substitute teaching at Orange City Christian on Thursday and Friday for a 3rd grade class. It will be fun to get out of the house for a change and let Todd do baby duty for a couple days. I always think he'll be so overwhelmed and will be so anxious for me to get home because he can't handle all the work, but it always seems that he does just fine and ends up getting a lot done while I'm gone. Hmmm. I guess I should be grateful for that. We haven't taken too many pictures lately, but I'll try to get on that and post some over the weekend.
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Nothing exciting...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment