To any of my STL friends that have boys...if you've been reading the blog, you probably know of my upcoming trip to Florida. I have a dilemma. Jackson is still in 3-6 month clothes, but I don't have any summery clothes for him. I hate the thought of buying him a bunch of summer clothes in the 3-6 month size since by the time he would be able to wear them here, they would be too small for him. And 6-12 month stuff would definitely be too big right now. So if anyone has any spring/summer boy clothes in 3-6 month sizes and would like to let us borrow them for a week or so, I would be eternally grateful! I promise to return them clean and spit-up free and I'll take lots of pictures of Jackson in the cute outfits that we borrow. We will be getting to STL on Saturday the 24th and we don't leave for Florida until Monday, so I can come get them anytime before Monday afternoon and then we get home on Friday and will return them before we leave. Feel free to e-mail me, or just leave a comment on this post. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Jenny
I have plenty you could borrow. Let me know what kind of things you are looking for. I believe I have swim trunks too if that's something you would need. Send me an e-mail
Shauna
Hey Jen,
Don't worry about clothes. I have plenty of summer things. You wouldn't really have to bring anything for him. I even bought swim trunks for Jackson before I read this blog. Nathan is mainly in 6-9 month clothes so don't lug too much with you. I am trying to lighten your load since it is a long trip. Love ya,
Jess
You guys are great! It's so nice to know that I'll be covered on both ends. Thanks!!
Post a Comment