Thursday, March 22, 2007

6 month checkup

Jackson had his 6 month check up today and he's doing great! Developmentally he's right on track and even a bit ahead of the game- he's so advanced! He's still just a little tyke- only 10th percentile for height and weight. But he must be super duper smart though because his head circumference is 75th percentile! Todd and I always joke about how it seems like whenever Jackson rolls over, his head goes first and then his body follows, but now I see why. I'm amazed his little body can hold that thing up! I love his big head! So we've hit the mark where we will be starting solid foods here as soon as we come back from Florida. Quite the adventure. Hopefully he'll eat anything like his Dad and not be picky like his mom. I'll keep you all posted on how it goes. This might be my last post for a little while. I don't know if I'll have access to a computer much on my trip, but I'll see what I can do. Lots of pictures of our trip to come!

No comments: