Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Happy Birthday Jeremy!


Well, I'm sort of cheating and posting this late, but I wanted to make sure I got it up here. My older brother Jeremy's birthday was the 28th and I wanted to wish him a happy birthday. Let me tell you some of the reasons why I love Jeremy. First, he's my brother- plain and simple. But he's easy to love because he's just a funny, real guy. He does silly things like give everyone little nicknames- he likes to call me Trixie for some reason. And he always gave Lindsay (my sister) and my significant others nicknames too. Sometimes they were nicer than others depending on how he felt about said significant others....But Jeremy gets along great with Todd and John so the nicknames are nicer: Toddler and San Juan. Anyway, he's a great brother and friend and a very wise man. Jeremy walked me down the aisle at my wedding which was very special for me and he wrote me the sweetest letter on my wedding day with some words of advice that I will never forget. He also loves his niece and nephews and was so excited to meet Jackson for the first time at Thanksgiving, which is the picture here. I hope your birthday was great Jer, and I'm sad we couldn't all be together to celebrate with you. Please move to St. Louis. I love you!

No comments: