Another anniversary shout-out to my sis Lindsay and her husband John! Three years ago today they tied the knot. Two kids later, and they are busier and happier than ever. This picture was taken at Thanksgiving, about a month before Shepherd made his appearance. Hope you guys get to celebrate sans kids sometime. I miss being around you both so much so I'm very eager to see you this weekend.
Sorry to all blogger readers that I've been a little lax lately in my posting. I have a couple of excuses. First, I've sort of run out of things to blog about since nothing too exciting has been going on and I haven't taken any cute pictures of Jackson lately. Second, I've been a bit busy getting ready for the upcoming STL/Florida trip. We leave on Saturday so I've been trying to get ready a little at a time so that I don't forget anything. I think I have about 30 lists going of things to remember. But the good news is, there will be lots of things to write about soon with the upcoming trip, so look for a bunch more posts in the near future.

2 comments:
hey, this was better than an anniversary card- we got instant fame instead!!! you are a great sister. and cute. see ya in 2 days!!!
Only the best for my favorite sister! You're pretty. See you soon!
Post a Comment