Sunday, July 26, 2009

Introducing...

Deacon Jeremiah Vogel!!!! The Deuce made a surprise visit this morning, but he's doing great and so is Mom! He was born at 9:40 am, weighing in at 6lbs. 8oz. and 18.5 inches long. Jackson already got to meet his little brother and he loves him to pieces. I'll try to post more pictures as I'm feeling up to it. Praise the Lord!

15 comments:

Debbie Myers said...

Welcome Deacon! Jenny, he is adorable and I am so happy for you all!

Laurel said...

He's so precious! I'm so happy to have another nephew. That makes 11 and only 4 nieces. Hope you recover quickly.

Michele said...

Yes, Praise the Lord!!! What a tremendous, adorable, amazing blessing he is! I cannot tell you how happy we are for both of you!!! Can't wait to talk to you more soon!

By the way...I see a little more Davis in him than in Jackson! :)

Allison Dillard said...

Congratulations Vogels! What a blessing....we will be praying that your time in the hospital is sweet and restful. You will love having 2 boys :)

alicia said...

Congratulations, Jenny!! Glad all is well, love the name! He is adorable!
May God bless your family and bless this precious new little one!

pelican1 said...

Jen and Todd, he is absolutely handsome and beautiful at the same time! What a sweet blessing for us all....I can't wait to get my arms around you all (and especially him). I think he looks a little like Shep.

tangerinetree said...

He is adorable! He looks about as big as gracie--no wrinkly newborn there. Hope you can get some rest and congrats to all of you. We are so happy for you! Love you all.

Alina said...

Yay! What a handsome little guy! Congratulations to you all!

Andy -n- Molly said...

Congratulations! He's very cute!

Anne L said...

YAY VOGELS!!! Congrats Jenny! What a precious little guy and I love the name... I think he even looks like a strapping, young, Deacon. LOVE IT!! Have fun with two!

Rose and Turtle said...

Wow, what a boy! ... and only 2 weeks and 5 days to go!

Melanie said...

Jenny,
I am so happy for your family that Deacon has arrived safely and that everyone is healthy! What a joy. I miss you and love you and hope we get to chat soon. Love you, Mel

Emily said...

He is sooo cute! Congrats!

SLC said...

What a cutie!! Congrats Jenny! you have a beautiful family :)

SLC said...

Congrats Jenny, what a little cutie and love the name...you have a beautiful family :)