Monday, October 29, 2007

No news is good news

Sorry for the lack of updates lately. Nothing too exciting to report and not a lot of picture taking going on either...we're still trying to get Jackson's face rash taken care of. The latest is that it could be a Staph infection so he is on antibiotics for 10 days and if that doesn't clear it up, our doctor will refer us to dermatology to see what they say. It's getting a little frustrating, but at least it doesn't really seem to bother him. Otherwise, Jackson is thriving and so are we! All is well and we are loving our Fall weather. If I can find a babysitter tonight, Todd and I might have a date night. The Vienna Boys Choir is actually performing at the college here and we'd really like to go. Hopefully we'll get something figured out. So off I go to make some calls!

2 comments:

Debbie Myers said...

Hey Jenny! I do hope you get to see the Vienna Boys Choir. They are amazing! I saw them when I was at college one year. Glad to hear you all are doing well and I hope Jackson's rash clears up soon! Talk to you later!

Melanie said...

Hey Jen! Just wanted to let you know that I'm still checking your blog for news and pics of the fam. I was wondering if Jackson's face rash is eczema. I know Connor and Lucy have had bouts of it. Hydrocortisone and Cetaphil lotion have helped. Just a thought. Glad that you all are doing well. Lots of love, Mel