Friday, October 5, 2007

Things turn up in the strangest places...

So lately Jackson likes to carry objects around until he finds just the right place to put them down. These are just a few of the most recent hiding places he has found...blocks in the printer...
shoes in the tub...I swear I clean my tub-it's just old and stained. Don't judge me, people!
and farm animals in my running shoes...I'm surprised the sheep still has a smile on his face. But it looks like his backside may have fallen off because of the smell.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it is so great to look at your blog because our boys are close to the same age and i recognize that shoe and some toys and I too find them in the oddest spots.

pelican1 said...

What a cute memory..... I wonder if he remembers where he put them and could retrieve them??? Does it seem like he understands things you are talking about at all? I can't remember how old kids are when they do stuff like that.

Love,and give my baby a hug,
Ma

Jenny said...

so good to hear from you, Holly! I check out your blog too and Walker is such a cutie. It is fun to see another little guy close to Jackson's age. Thanks for reading!