Here we are already about halfway through this pregnancy and we're happy to report that the Deuce is doing great. The ultrasound showed a wonderfully healthy baby and it looks like we're having another BOY!! We are so happy that Jackson will have a brother closer in age, and I'm happy to say that my plan for having two boys first and then two girls is working out stunningly so far!
Thought I'd share a little (or not so little) belly shot so you can see just how large and in charge I am already. The picture cracks me up too because it looks like someone is standing on a chair taking it, but it's really just my tall stud of a husband!

9 comments:
so cute--and I love the color of Jackson's room in the background! Congrats
You look beautiful! Congrats on the boy!
So happy for you guys.
Totally laughing at the birds eye view. You'll have to stand on a chair next time :-)
Yeah! We are so happy for you! You look beautiful :)
I'm lovin' it - and here I didn't know there was a plan in place!! So glad it's working out. It will make sharing toys and using hand-me-downs easier, especially since their birthdays are at about the same time of year.... Blessings. Mom
YAY!! Two CUTE boys for you! Pass some of that 'boy-ness' our way... we are drowning in pink. I should say Derek is and I am loving it! :)
You look great! So excited for boy number 2. Hope you are resting in the midst of all the motherhood adventures. Miss you!
Welcome to the 2 boy club---you will LOVE it!
Allison
:) I think Todd should just get down on his knees next time - that'd probably be about right! You are very much at the cutely preggers stage! Enjoy while you can!! If I haven't said it lately, I am SO happy for you guys!!! God is good!
Post a Comment