Sunday, March 8, 2009

Quickie Update

We haven't fallen off the face of the earth...really. I just really can't seem to get my act together to get much of anything accomplished lately, including blogging. Lots going on though, so here's a quick update:
*We're contemplating a move- just a different house, not a different place. We'll put our house on the market this month and see what happens and go from there. Scary, considering we've been looking at houses and there is nothing that we are really excited about so far. Hopefully we won't be homeless!
*Todd's birthday was last week, so he's another year older and another year wiser- or as he says, "just fatter and balder". Either way, I still love him to death!
*Jackson is doing great and talking LIKE CRAZY...notice the all caps. He sort of reminds me of my Dad- never met a stranger. He will talk to anyone, anywhere. It seems like he's understanding the whole idea of having a sibling a little more these days and he says he wants a brother sister.
*Baby Vogel is doing well and I've been feeling him/her move a bunch lately. We have our next appointment and ultrasound on March 26 so if baby cooperates, we should know the sex of the baby then and we'll let you know. I keep thinking it's another boy as this pregnancy seems very similar to my pregnancy with Jackson, but my mom says it's a girl- and she was right with her guess with Jackson. So we're taking guesses if you'd like to make one. Just leave a comment and let us know your guess!

3 comments:

Laurel said...

I already told you when you were here, but I'm with your mom. I think you'll have a girl and Debbie will have a boy. Not much longer til you find out!! Happy Birthday to Todd! I need to get your b-days on my calendar. Tell him it is absolutely gorgeous weather - perfect for golfing!

tangerinetree said...

how about one of each?! Jackson seems to think that's a great idea!

Glad all is well. I've been checking often for updates but as you can see from my lack of posting, I completely understand that life gets busy.

Love you-

SG

Anonymous said...

There needs to be another "Lady Vogel"!!!!! Love you and miss you lady...