barely! Actually things aren't that bad, just busy. We are in the midst of some home improvement projects that keep ballooning, so we'll be glad when they are done. We've been enjoying the little glimpses of spring that keep coming our way. I say "little glimpses" because that is really what we get. Last week we had three days in a row of 65-70 degree weather, then the next day it snowed. Tulip Festival is in about two weeks and the poor tulips don't quite know what to do with themselves. Most of them are just starting to pop out of the ground or are about 10 inches high-we haven't seen any color yet. Hopefully we'll have some warmer weather so that we actually have tulips for the Tulip Festival.
Jackson is loving being outside when it's nice and gives a squeal of delight when we go anywhere near the park. There is always a bit of a fit when it's time to come inside, but then when he realizes it's bathtime, the smile is back. We've begun to realize that we need to be more careful about what we say around him as he now repeats things that we say, especially anything said with emphasis. Kinda funny, but also scary! I seriously haven't taken any pictures since my last blog post. What kind of mother am I??? I'll do better in the next couple weeks, I promise. Sorry YaYa!
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
We're still alive...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yaya forgives you....she hasn't been any great shakes at the blog site either..... maybe after Bible conference I'll get to it.
I can totally relate. Mike has been putting in new flooring in our spare bedrooms. It's been crazy. Kaili has had a dresser in the middle of her room for two weeks!! I'm glad you are getting some nicer weather. My kids keep asking when they can go swimming. It's still too cold for me.
Post a Comment