We've had a few decent days in the last week to be outside and enjoy the weather a bit. Jackson is absolutely IN LOVE with being outside. He loves to get taken on rides in his big wagon, and he loves to take his toys for rides around the block in his little wagon. Earlier this week he helped me with a little preparation for planting by helping me dig out some of the rocks and weeds around the tree. Seriously, can you believe how stinking cute he is??? I imagine most parents feel this way about their kids, but I really can't help but tell him how cute he is all the time!
And here he is being such a boy. He loves to walk around with his hands down his pants. We try to dress him in onsies lots these days so that the hands don't go down the diapers too. Icky.
In this picture, Jackson is telling me, "Be Back". It cracks me up every time. He gets this really serious look on his face and he points at me and he is saying "I'll be right back". He keeps saying it until I say OK and then he runs off somewhere. Hilarious.
Almost done with the basement painting project. I'll try to post some pictures when it's all done. Can't wait!
Saturday, May 3, 2008
A Little taste of Spring
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a laugh you gave Papa John and me! He IS such a boy child, isn't he??? I saw these photos the same day I saw Eva's BD video - I am surely the most blessed grandparent ever (and the most blessed mom for having daughters and sons-in-law who take time to keep us close, though we are far away). August can't come soon enough!
Post a Comment