Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Housekeeping

No, not in the literal sense. I hate doing housework. But you may have noticed that I changed the blog around a bit, and I must say, I'm very proud of myself! I actually delved into the world of html codes a bit and figured out how to change the layout all by myself. It's amazing what you can learn on the internet! Now I need to figure out how to make a custom header and then I'll be all set. If anyone knows how, let me know. I also added a couple of other features- labels for easier browsing through past posts are on the right and some other fun links to blogs that I read and L-O-V-E are on the left! Check them out and drool with me.

2 comments:

Alina said...

Very cool, Jenny! I am very impressed with the figuring out about HTML!

em said...

lookin' sharp over here, jen! nice job.