Sorry I've been so neglectful in my blogging lately. We've had projects that have been keeping me busy elsewhere. One of which is almost finished, hurray! We have one bathroom in our tiny little house (aside from the "throne", for those of you who have been to our house) that is pretty functional, but not so much pretty. I painted it when we first moved in and it helped, but I never really liked the color that I painted it. So, finally, two years later, we got around to repainting it. There were a bunch of other things that had to get fixed first before we could start though: had to put a new window in because the other one was rotted because the fan didn't vent properly, had to vent the fan, had to re-texture the ceiling and walls in a few places where paint peeled down to the dry wall, install a new shower head that broke during painting...You know how it goes. A project that you think is going to take one day and about $50 turns into 3 weeks and lots more money. But it looks like we are really almost done. It's all painted, so now I just have to put the fixtures back on and then clean it up and put the new shower curtain on and we'll be sitting pretty. Once it's all done, I'll try to post a picture for you to see the finished product. I'll leave you with this parting shot of Jackson. This is the wagon we got him for Christmas and he likes to stand on the seat and flash me while I work at the computer. Nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What a cute picture. I can't wait to meet you guys. I always read your posts but I don't think I've ever commented. It's great we can get to know each other this way. By the way, your mom is such a special person. She has made my dad so happy. Thanks for sharing her with us!!
Wonder where he learned that? :)
Why, Kim, whatever are you implying???
I'm not implying anything! I just wonder where he learned it. Ha!
I love the "boogie" video!
Post a Comment