Monday, January 7, 2008

It NEVER ends!

During my early, formative years my brother came up with some clever/humiliating nicknames for me based on my real name. For example: Jenheifer was one of his favorites and it actually got around while I was in high school and my whole volleyball team started calling me "heif" for short- coach included! Well, for my birthday Jeremy got me a magazine subscription that I had asked for and as I was reading it the other day, a little something caught my eye:


Oh yes, that really does say Jennifart.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAOOO! that's hilarious! i just love reading your blog, heif. LOL. it's so good to see what's going on in your world. i miss you.

pelican1 said...

Yes, Dear, big brothers will always be big brothers, only a little more subtle as they grow older. You gave me a good bellylaugh. Mom

Kathy C said...

That is too funny!
don't you just love brothers???