Friday, January 25, 2008

Bathroom Pics

So here's the new and improved bathroom. I guess it's not really new, since all we did was repaint and get a new shower curtain and a few other cosmetic fixes, but it's definitely improved. I guess if you've never been to our house, you won't be able to tell how much better it looks. Sorry I didn't take any "Before" pictures. This is just a little up-close detail because the flash on the picture above kinda washed everything out, but the shower curtain is all different greens and brown paisley and the walls are a chocolate-y brown color, actually called Maple Sugar.
And this obviously doesn't have anything to do with the bathroom, but it was so super-cute I had to share. After lunch yesterday, I was cleaning up in the kitchen and Jackson was playing in the living room. When I came out when I was done, this is what I saw. Jackson has learned how to turn the TV on, so he must have turned it on and then gotten up on the couch and covered himself up. And surprisingly he wasn't tormenting Scarlet so they had a little bonding time. Sweet babies.

2 comments:

Alina said...

The color combo in the bathroom looks beautiful! Cute picture of Jackson...he's growing up!

Tangerine Tree said...

I love the bathroom! Also, the picture of Jackson is adorable!!!