The news has been slow around here. Sorry for no pictures- I can't seem to find the battery charger for our camera and I'm too cheap to use regular batteries because they last about 5 minutes. Seriously. I'm wondering if it may have gotten left behind in STL. Oops. But I'll let you use your imagination a little bit. If I had batteries for my camera, these are some things I would have taken pictures of this week:
1. More pictures/video of Jackson walking. I would officially categorize him as a walker now. And just shy of his 11 month birthday!
2. My friend, Michele, just finished remodeling her kids' playroom and it looks SOOO great! She is an interior designer so we would expect nothing less, but, really, it's pretty cool. We went over to play this morning and I was sad to see it get messy with toys. I think next time we should send the kids upstairs to watch tv or something and the moms can all hang out in the fun, pretty room! I really will try to post a picture of it sometime because it's pretty neat.
3. I worked at the flower shop yesterday and we got all of our fall stuff out. We make custom silk flower arrangements too, so I was making one for display and decided that it might need to be displayed in my house so I brought it home and found the perfect spot for it. It really gets me in the mood for fall.
4. I can't really think of anything else, but I'm sure there would have been more cute pictures of Jackson.
I will try to rustle up the charger soon so hopefully there will be more pictures soon.
Friday, August 24, 2007
Use your imagination
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment