The week has started off a busy one. I've been trying to get things packed up for our trip to STL this weekend for the reception for my mom and John. It seems to take me a lot longer to pack than it used to. After a crazy day yesterday, I finally got in the shower last night at 10:30. With my socks on. Oh yes, Todd was still laughing about it when I got out. I told him I was trying to multi-task and do laundry at the same time, but he didn't buy it. I think he thought I was losing it because I was acting a little loopy. He mentioned that I might want to try to have some contact with people today and I told him that at least I get to go to the dentist today, but they don't really like it when you try to talk to them the whole time they are cleaning your teeth. Maybe I'll just hang around the waiting room for a while after and see who shows up to talk to. Don't worry, I'm only kidding. Mostly.
I'm definitely looking forward to being around all the family again. I can't wait to see how much the kiddos have grown and Jackson has so much fun playing with other kids now. It will probably be a busy weekend, but we'll take it.
And, of course, I must tell you all the funny things that Jackson has been doing lately. He has been amusing himself after naps alot more lately which is nice for me because he doesn't cry to get out of his crib right away. I was wondering what he was playing with that was so captivating so when I finally went in to get him up from his nap imagine my surprise to see clothes strewn around his crib. It looked like he'd been having a fashion show in there! I was very confused and then realized they all came from his dirty clothes hamper that is right next to the crib. He just puts his hand out and pulls them through the railings. Quite funny. And he also has taken some steps all on his own. We tried to get some video of it last night, but he wasn't in the mood. But it won't be long now before he's walking I think. So that's the latest. I'm sure there will be lots of pictures from our trip, so check back next week!
Wednesday, August 8, 2007
A little nuts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment