As promised, here are a few pictures from our jaunt to Chuck E. Cheese last week for J's big 4th BD bash with his cousins! The last time Jackson was at Chuck E. Cheese was way back when we visited my friend Allison in Michigan when Jackson was not even 2 years old. I didn't even think that he would be interested in going, or even really know what it was, but out of the blue on his birthday he said, "Mom, I've got a great idea! We should go to that birthday place that we always walk by at the mall!" I kinda played dumb for a minute or two, and then when he wouldn't give up on it, we decided to try to make it happen. And it's always more fun with cousins, so Ella and Max and Aunt Ally and Uncle Randy all joined us for the fun times! Jackson found the air hockey table to be quite a draw. I think he made sure he played just about everyone in a game. Given the kid-sized nature of the table, Todd was at quite a disadvantage when he played him!
Monday, October 4, 2010
Chuck E. Cheese!! AKA Jackson's BD-Round 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment