Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Lady!

Let me introduce you to Lady and her Little Ladies. Allison is a college friend that I met at the very beginning and we just clicked. A fellow volleyball player, funny girl, and honest friend. These are her two sweet girls Ava and Jorrie. Jackson and I made the trip to Michigan to visit for a few days and to help celebrate Ava and Jorrie's 4th and 2nd birthday's. It's been a while since I saw Allison last, in fact it was at our wedding, and Jorrie was still in her momma's tummy.
The girls' birthday party was celebrated at Chuck E. Cheese's...good times! Here are Jackson and the girls playing the water squirty game thing. Jackson just liked watching the water squirt out.
And Jackson acting as chauffer to Chuck himself...
Boy how times have changed since college...three kids later...

We really did have a great time catching up and it was fun to see our kids playing together. Love you Lady!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you too lady!! Thank you again for coming to see us. It was great meeting Jackson and spending some "girl" time. Lets make sure it doesn't take so long between visits this next time. :)