Monday, June 28, 2010

Okoboji 2010

We just got back from our yearly trip to Lake Okoboji with all of the Vogels and it was a really good time. The weather cooperated and we had some really nice days, the kids all played together really well, and I got to take lots of naps. What more could you ask for in a vacation? I think part of the reason this vacation is so fun, besides getting to spend quality time with all of the in-laws that we don't get to see as often as we'd like, is because we can take the boat out every day for just a leisurely ride or do some tubing with the kids. I love being on the water! Deacon really enjoyed his first trip on the boat. He was so calm and engrossed the whole time and just sat and watched the other boats and looked at the water.

Before anyone yells at me for tubing while pregnant, I will tell you that we were going very slow so there was no chance of falling off and the bumps were minimal! Todd will not like that I put this picture up- he calls it the "fat guy in a little coat" picture. He was sweet and gave me the good life jacket. True love!


The kids even enjoyed the tube a bit more this year. They always had to go on with an adult, and again, we always went really slow, but they still had fun.

We also managed to take a fun Father's Day picture of all the Vogel brothers and the kids on Father's Day. Todd is the youngest of the 3 boys, Tim is the middle brother with Lilly, and Randy is the oldest with Ella and Max.



More pictures to come...




No comments: