I'm trying to do my duty to my second child and make sure he knows he is loved and that we did brag on him as much (or a few times at least) as we did our first, so I thought I would show you what Deacon is up to these days. He's almost 11 months old and he has said his first two words: Mama (Yay! I Win! Jackson said Dada first) and Uh-oh. Uh-oh comes up a lot more, as in "Uh-oh" I just dumped all my food off my tray onto the ground. Or "uh-oh" I just threw all my toys down the stairs through the baby gate. Or "uh-oh", boy do I like the way my voice sounds when I say "uh-oh". He really enjoys helping load and unload the dishwasher, and he can stand unassisted for a little while, but hasn't really gotten the hang of the whole walking thing yet, which is fine with me! And, seriously, he's freaking adorable! He is sooooo cuddly, just loves to be held and snuggled, and I love to oblige him whenever I can. We love you to pieces little Monkey!
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Deacon Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Adorable! I'm still waiting to hear "Mama"... yay for Deacon!!!
he is so precious!!!
Post a Comment