It seems like lots has been going on so I'll give the short version of all the news around here.
-We have a house!! Hopefully- inspection is tomorrow morning and as long as everything checks out ok, we'll close on June 5...that's soon! I'll try to get some pictures up soon- at least of the outside of it.
-The OC Tulip Festival starts on Thursday, and our friends the Loerops are coming to visit us again for round 2 of the tulip festival! Yay! Jackson and I will pick them up from the airport in the morning.
-Hmmmm...I can't think of anything else! I really thought there was more- or at least that's how it has seemed. Sorry to get you all excited for just a little bit of news!
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Here's the latest...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You've gone under 100 days since I checked in last--congrats!!
I am so excited for you that you found a great house and can close soon--you ARE busy even if it doesn't take too many words to describe it.
Say hi to Jessica for me--and have fun frolicking in the tulips!
Post a Comment