We spent Easter weekend in STL with the Perkins and Tim Vogel contingents. Again, Jackson had a ball playing with his cousins and it was nice to hang with family again. So here's a few pictures from that weekend. We did have some nicer weather so Linds and I took the kiddos to the park for a picnic one afternoon- here's our siamese twins Jackson and Shepherd.Shepherd started getting sick over the weekend and he becomes even more of a cuddler when he's not feeling well. He was being so sweet this morning with his mommy on the couch I just couldn't resist documenting it.
We spent Easter Sunday with Tim and Lizzie and Lizzie's family, so Jackson got to Easter egg hunt with Lilly! They both scored quite a bit of candy that we are still working our way through here!
And just to end with a few pictures that were too cute to pass up of Jackson. I can't help it that he's so stinking cute!
Monday, April 27, 2009
Easter in STL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment