Sunday, September 7, 2008

No news is good news.

Posting has been sparse lately...the camera is broken so we can't take any pictures and nothing too exciting to report. But, crazily enough, it feels like Fall here already. I really like it, but it makes me scared that it will get cold sooner too. We've had 60 degree weather here for almost two weeks now and to tell you how unprepared for cooler weather we are, my poor child has been the laughing stock of the park because all of his pants are too short and I don't have any sneakers that fit him so he has to wear sandals with socks. Poor kid. It's probably a good thing the camera is broken!

1 comment:

Alina said...

That's funny, Jenny. I can just picture him being like a little tourist with his socks and sandals! I am soooo jealous of the cooler weather. We're still sweating it out to the upper 90's and trying to dodge all the hurricanes. Don't you miss Florida? :-)