Before we were in Florida, we stayed in STL for a few days. I really wanted to take Jackson to the zoo while we were there so Lindsay and I packed up the kiddos for a morning out. Lindsay sent me a CD of all our vacation pictures since I didn't have any because of the broken camera issue, so I thought I'd go back a bit and share these with you.
The penguin and puffin area was a big hit with Jackson, Eva, and Shepherd. Jackson was trying to lift Shepherd up so he could see.
Our saving grace for the day was the zoo train. The kids all really liked riding it and Linds and I really liked that they liked it! Jackson loves choo-choo's so much that when we rode the train for the last time and were leaving the zoo, he screamed and cried the whole 10-15 minute walk back to the car. And was promptly asleep before I pulled out of the parking lot.
Everyone needs a picture with an elephant's butt in it, right?
Another fun area was the big fish tanks. It was nice and cool in the cave and the kids could get right up there and see the big fish. And it also made for some really neat pictures.
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Let's go back a bit...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We sure hope to do the zoo sometime with grandchildren... and lots of other fun places, too. So far Cabella's has had to suffice, but soon the kids will be older (unfortunatley, so will we)! Great pictures!
Post a Comment