I have more pictures to post, but I wanted to get something up to let everyone know we're back from vacation and we had a great time! A few pictures of what we did with our days:
Tubing in the lake Riding on the boot-ay as Jackson called it.
Playing with cousins, Max and Ella-a.k.a. "Ma" and "Lala". Here they are pretending they are driving in the car.
The boys spent the mornings playing golf
And we'd spend the afternoons in the pool.
More pictures to come!
Monday, June 30, 2008
Okoboji Fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Great vacation shots!!! I will look forward to hearing all the adventures in our next phone call and also to seeing some more shots. Love you all and miss you.
Looks like a blast!!
Afternoons at the pool... now that's a vacation! Glad you had fun! We really enjoyed spending time with your family in STL and wish we could have seen you guys too! Maybe next time :)
Post a Comment