So, blogging has taken a big backseat to playing outside and enjoying the long-awaited warm weather. I figured I'd give you all a quick taste of summer here before we head out on vacation. Most mornings, the first thing Jackson wants to do is go outside and he would stay out until evening if I would let him. This morning after I got him out of his crib he disappeared back into his room for a few minutes and came back out with his shoes on. The jammies and sneakers look was very cute. We've enjoyed a few days at the pool or in the back yard pool and Jackson gets very excited when he can play with our next-door neighbor "Nonner" -A.K.A. Conner. And here's a little teaser- this is the last picture you will see of our house this color! Please don't think we really let the place go- we power washed the house before I took this picture so a bunch of paint was washed off and that's why it looks like a bear was trying to sharpen his claws on the siding. We got most of it painted yesterday, but we still have lots of trim and stuff to do. We'll wittle away at it after vacation.
We leave for Okoboji on Saturday for a week, so expect some pictures upon our return!
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Hi and Goodbye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I hope you all have a great vacation. It's been really hot here. Thank goodness for AC!!
Post a Comment