Hi Friends. It's been a while and I have missed blogging, but I sort of had to take a break for a bit. You really didn't miss anything-it's just been a lot of the same around here. But we just got back from a fun Easter visit to STL so I thought I'd share pictures, because I'm sure YaYa needs to know what her grandbabies were up to. So here's a short recap of the weekend in pictures: Jackson and cousin Shepherd practiced their jailbird look. Apparently, great minds think alike. Lindsay and I both bought the same shirts for our little boys! Grandma V came along to visit the STL Vogels- Tim, Lizzie, and baby Lilly. They all joined us for a yummy Easter dinner over at John and Lindsay's and brought eggs to fill for the indoor egg hunt- it SNOWED on Easter!
Little cousin Lilly is getting so big! Cousin Eva and Jackson had a fabulous time playing with each other. Jackson likes to play "nite nite", so they would go pretend they were sleeping in Eva's big girl bed.
I have some video of the egg hunt that I need to try to edit and then I'll try to post it too. Despite the snow, it was a wonderful Easter and a great reminder of the the wondrous work that Jesus did for me. We went to the Good Friday service at South City Church when we got to STL and it was a wonderful service and really set the tone of the weekend for me. He is Risen!
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Easter in STL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That was wonderful - Yaya is very grateful!!!
Indeed, He is risen, and has done wondrous things.
he is risen indeed!
and i want to see photos of you & lindsay too!! i'll keep an eye out for the stuff for pappy. ;o)
Post a Comment