We hosted a "Soup Night" at our house on Thursday night and invited some friends over to help eat a big pot of soup. You know how it goes...you want soup, but don't want to be eating it for the next two weeks. We had Black Bean Chicken Chili - very yummy! Thanks, Mrs. F., for the recipe. I also made some of my mom's famous sugar cookies to decorate which was kind of fun. The kids had a lot fun decorating and then eating. And it worked out well to send cookies home with them also so that I was tempted to eat them all myself. Enjoy the pictures!
Saturday, December 8, 2007
Soup Night
Labels:
Entertaining,
Friends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You're Welcome! Glad you enjoyed the soup and that's a great idea to have your friends come enjoy it with you.
Mrs. F
Yum - I'll have to try the chili - I know what you mean by lots of leftovers....John's limit is twice and then it has to head for the freezer (sometimes three times is OK if I wait a day in between - teehee).
It looks like my grandson has a sweet tooth.....could that be inherited????
Mom
Some great photos of a fun night! I'll have to get a copy of some of those. Thanks again for the invite - food was delicious!!!
Michele
Post a Comment