Saturday, December 15, 2007

Some of the latest

No, we do not have rats, contrary to what it may look like. This is Jackson's favorite snack lately- raisins. But, the downside is that we find them all over the house, including in with all of our cookware. So I thought I'd give you a little update on Jackson and all of the fun new things going on at our house. So here's a little trip through Jackson's life in the last few days.
He learned how to pull his pants down- Yay! Again, a downside though, is that he pulls them down ALL the time...in the kitchen, in the living room, at Wal-Mart. I'm actually really nervous to go to church tomorrow.
The other day, my friend Gina came over for a little while with her daughter Ella. Jackson and Ella are play buddies in the nursery at church so they had a good old time together. For some reason they were loving sitting next to each other underneath the desk. It was quite cute. They must have played hard, because for the first time ever...
Jackson fell asleep during lunch! Never even made it to the main course.

He really is such a bundle of energy these days and is learning more and more every day. He loves to say, "Uh-Oh!", "Hi!", "Bye Bye", "Dog", and "All Done" (which actually sounds more like Da-Duh, but he does the sign for it so that's how I know what he's saying) whenever possible. Ok, so enough bragging about my cute, smart, sweet child. For now.

3 comments:

pelican1 said...

Oh, my, you made mom laugh so hard...... I hope you make it through church tomorrow without any major embarrassments......

Love you all - and LOVE reading your blog.
Mom

Anonymous said...

So how did Sunday go with Jackson's new trick?

Jenny said...

As far as I know, Jackson refrained from embarrassing the family at church on Sunday! Whew!