Sunday, December 23, 2007

Bonding with Scarlet

This is how Jackson likes to make friends with Scarlet. Normally, he is chasing her and hitting her with things and she is running from him (making the chasing even more fun!), but every now and then he does a nice gesture for her and she will sit still as long as it lasts! Just for a little clarification, we keep Scarlet's food and water bowls down in the basement , on the unfinished side, so that's where Jackson is going to get her food.

2 comments:

Debbie Myers said...

That's sweet! I hope you have a Merry Christmas (and safe travels to STL). We are enjoying your Mom! She's a very special lady! Love, Debbie & Brett

pelican1 said...

Wow - how clear that "all done" was! I'm so excited to see and hear my big boy (that would be Jackson I was referring to, although I'm eager to see and hear Todd too).I hope Scarlet is coming - maybe THIS year I'll get my Christmas kiss from her. And what a nice note Debbie left - they are great company. Joanna may have her birthday on her dad's and Shepherd's birthday - wouldn't that be something? Love, Mom