So I've been tagged by my friend Kelly. I'm supposed to tell you 8 random things about myself. Not sure if I can come up with that many things that are interesting, but I'll see what I can come up with. So, here goes...
1. Sometimes if I'm having trouble sleeping, I'll lay in bed on my back and put my feet in the air and balance a pillow on them and it helps me relax and then I can fall asleep.
2. I am a list person. I love making lists and I love to cross things off as I go. Sometimes I actually write something on the list that I already did just so I can cross it off. Is that cheating? I don't think so. It makes me feel productive.
3. I'm somewhat of a hoarder when it comes to stationery. I love to buy it because it's just so darn pretty, but then I have a hard time actually using it because then I won't get to look at it anymore. Sick, sick, sick...
4. I dream about having my own store someday- a stationery/paper products store- shocker!- and then I can bring my babies to work and be surrounded by all of the things that I love.
5. I'm extremely anal about balancing the checkbook. I keep all of my receipts and write them in religiously and check online to see when things go through.
6. I'm really grasping at straws here...ummm, lets see- I've never had braces.
7. I'm from Florida, the land of the freshest seafood, but I hate it. Yuck!
8. I totally get road rage. I didn't really realize it until I moved away from St. Louis to a small town. But now every time I go back to STL, I get major road rage because of all the stinking people!
Phew, that was quite tasking to think of those things. Now I'm supposed to tag eight more people. So I'm tagging:
Sarah, Vanessa, Debbie, Alina, Amy, and Allison. I know that's only six people, but I don't know that many people who blog.
The rules:
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they are tagged, and to read your blog.
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Tagged
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment