These are just a few of the pictures we've taken over the last couple of days. I'm always amazed at all of the photo opportunities provided by a toddler. Grandma YaYa made Jackson a church bag that has tractors on it. He really likes to put his toys in it and carry it around. Todd always gets a little wierded out when Jacko carries it around the house because he puts it over his forearm and carries it just like a girl would carry her purse. He was really thrilled that I took this picture for just that reason.
The other evening after dinner (Jackson got really messy, hence the sans clothing look), Todd and I were in the kitchen doing dishes and Jackson was playing in the other room. I guess J decided he wanted to be where all the action was, so he brought a pillow in from the living room couch and proceeded to watch us doing the dishes...
From his lovely lounging spot on the floor. Must be nice to be too little to help with dishes yet.
Saturday, November 3, 2007
Snapshots of life in the last few days
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment