We made our first trip out to Pumpkinland to pet the puppies... ...and feed the goats and llamas. We'll be making lots more trips as the weather continues to feel more and more Fall-like, I'm sure! I'm a little sad that Baby Girl won't be born in time for a newborn pumpkin picture at Pumpkinland like we have for Jackson and Deacon.
And Jackson started pre-school this week! He seems to really like it a lot and I can honestly say I've been enjoying a couple quiet mornings a week with only a sleeping Deacon at home. I think Jackson's favorite thing at pre-school so far is the fun train table. Whenever I drop him off, he immediately heads there and basically only looks up long enough to say "bye, Mom".

2 comments:
The smile in that last picture reminds me of the kid from the "Problem Child" movie. Very mischievous!
Deacon sure is working hard to figure out those animals... what a serious look on his face. And seeing Jackson with that dog is so cute.. I'm sure he still thinks about Scarlet sometimes.
Post a Comment