My bro asked for some updated pictures so this is the best I have for now. I seriously can't get either of them to sit still long enough to take their pictures these days. Deacon took his first bath in the big tub and loves playing with all the toys. Much more exciting than the sink! And, seriously, could these two kids look any different from each other??? Pretty sure they're both mine though! Easter egg hunting at Grandma V's!
And this is "Baby Caleb", named by Jackson. Jackson has become quite attached to baby Caleb and he likes to bring him places with us and he cuddles him and feeds him and is quite a good little Daddy to him. And I'm sure that this picture will be used as blackmail sometime down the road so I figured I'd just get it out there early. So that's just a little update on the last couple of weeks!

3 comments:
Is Jackson sporting bilateral shoulder tats in that bathtub picture?
He wanted to get a piercing, so we settled on the tats instead. Kids these days!
I think Jackson looks more like Todd and Deacon looks like you and your mom.
Post a Comment