Deacon is 6 months old now and it's crazy how much older he seems to me lately. I sort of feel like we are getting past the infant stage a bit, even though it technically probably continues for a while still. He has started eating real food and is getting sooooo close to crawling. And wonder of wonders, the kid is finally starting to sleep for a 6-7 hour stretch at night! Can I get a "Praise the Lord!"?
His personality seems to be pretty laid back and he is a seriously smiley kid. I think the best part of my days though are watching him and Jackson interact. It just makes me happy to see how much they already love each other. Jackson is so affectionate with Deacon and he can make Deacon laugh easier than anyone. Siblings are the best!

3 comments:
Wow that is a super cute video. That boy loves his food! And I agree that siblings are the best. I have a neighbor who would like to borrow Ella on a daily basis to play with her toddler. She doesn't have a big sister :( We can't wait to see you guys! I hope the weather warms up a bit and it is super sunshiny!
Laurel, pray hard for nice weather while we're there. We just had blizzard #3 this winter so far, so we are really in need of some sunshine! And Todd is really hoping Mike will want to golf again too!
Oh, my - that was so cute!! You can't get here soon enough!!!
Post a Comment