Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Deuce Vogel

Coming to our house in August of 2009! In case I need to spell it out for you, we're gonna have another baby! So far, so good. Jackson is excited to have a sibling, but he doesn't like it when Mommy throws up. We'll keep you posted with baby updates whenever we can!

8 comments:

Alina said...

Congrats, Jenny! How exciting! It's nice to know somebody besides me who is waiting longer than 6 months to get pregnant with their second! :-)

Andy -n- Molly said...

Congratulations you guys!

Allison Dillard said...

Congratulations! What exciting news! I'll be praying for your stamina-it's a lot tougher the second time around when you have another little guy needing you every minute.

Anonymous said...

JENNY!! Congrats! We are so excited for you guys. Hope all is well and you are feeling better soon. Two is fun! :)

Bethany said...

Yeah! Congratulations Jenny! I miss you friend.

Kelsey said...

Todd and Jenny-
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you both! :) Can't wait to get back to work and hear more from Todd!! :)

Melanie said...

Hey Jenn! I've been waiting to hear the news and i'm so excited for you and Todd. Will keep you guys in our prayers. Love, Mel

Michele said...

So thankful for this new little one!!! How fun to get to tell the world! :) Love ya!