This post is especially for Erin and Lindsay who warned me that this blog was going to come off of their "must read" lists if I didn't update soon. And this picture is especially for my mom who asked for a picture of our Christmas tree this year. And yes, sometimes we let Jackson eat his dinner in front of the tv- mainly Tuesday nights when it's pizza night. You may remember this post about how Jackson always used to have his hands down his pants...well, things haven't changed that much. He took a nap in our "Big Bed" the other day and when I went in to check on him, this is how he had fallen asleep. Nice. Not sure what happened to the picture while it was uploading, but you get the idea.
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Catch up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
The tree is a sight for sore eyes - and so is the picture of Jackson. I wonder what he remembers about his first Christmas, if anything. This one should be oodles of fun for you all.
Post a Comment