Monday, October 13, 2008

It seems all I do lately on this blog is apologize for the lack of posts...sad, really. So I decided this time, I'm not apologizing. I'll just make excuses:
1. Still don't have a camera yet (but Lindsay is coming to visit tomorrow and she's helping me pick one out)
2. I've been sewing like CRAZY lately (I'm doing my first craft show on Saturday...Yikes!)
3. I've had other things that I've had to focus on lately (you know, besides my husband, child,
dog, house, etc...)
These are just a few of the reasons for the lack of blogging. I really should add one more just to be honest:
4. I've been spending too much time reading other blogs to take the time to do my own.

So as mentioned, Lindsay, Eva, and Shepherd are making the drive to Iowa tomorrow. Pray for travelling safety and sanity for Lindsay! She is coming to help me finish getting ready for the craft show and I'm so super excited I think I might not be able to sleep tonight. I will hopefully have some pictures of everything to show you after her visit!

4 comments:

Alina said...

Oooh, Jenny. A craft show...how exciting! I am not crafter myself, but I love hearing about moms taking time to pursue other passions besides "mommying"! I would love to hear how it goes and see some of your work.

pelican1 said...

By now the travelers should have arrived, and you should all be in bed..... but I'll bet the sisters are still up and chatting away.... Oh, how I hate to miss the party!!! I hope the week is wonderful, and the craft fair one of your most fond memories of 2008..... Mom loves you all!!

em said...

give each other hugs for me! i miss you "davis" girls.

have fun at the craft show...how fun!

Laurel said...

I am so jealous...I want my sisters to visit me:{ Sorry that sounds selfish.

I hope you have so much fun together!!

Best of luck at the craft show. What did you make?