Before vacation, you may remember that I alluded to our house changing colors. I've finally gotten around to taking some pictures of the mostly finished project and it looks a TON better, don't you think? Remember, these first two pictures were taken after we pressure washed the house so that's why it looks so torn up. And now our charming cottage is a fun blue color called "ironstone"! We have some trim still to finish up and we need to touch up the blue in a bunch of places, but it just feels so much cozier and prettier to me! Lots of work, but we had some help from in-laws and friends so that made it go a little faster. Thanks guys! We also still need to get a new light fixture and new mailbox and house numbers, but I have to find just the right ones first.
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Before and After
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Jenny, it's gorgeous! How pleased you both must be with the results. I wish we could come sit on your deck and admire the handiwork (and the cool temperatures). Enjoy......
it looks so good!! love the color. lots of curb appeal. you guys are have done so much good work on the house. love you.
We had opinions what color the house would be . . . your mother won (but I am partial to blue). Did you use Dutch Boy paint?
Your house looks very attractive.
Turtle
Beautiful! I love blue and it suits your house so well!
It looks great!! I'm sure you are glad to have that job finished. We've been putting off that job since we moved in. Oh well summer is not the time to think about getting it done!
Just getting caught up on the blog--very pretty color and it does look very cozy with the white trim. Great job, as usual!!
Post a Comment