Forgot to let everyone know that we are in St. Louis for a while. We'll be back next Sunday, so probably no new posts until we get back. Except for this one:) But we'll have lots of pictures to put up I'm sure. Funny thing is, we're visiting my family and they are probably the only ones who read this blog so they already know we're here! But just in case anyone else reads it, I didn't want to leave you hanging! And for anyone who reads it, drop me a note. I'm always curious who's checking up on us!
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm reading!!
Yay! Thanks Kim! By the way...I've got to e-mail you with a question! Jenny
I check up on you. Enjoy Saint Louis! I'm jealous of you for being there...Lately I've been craving the foreign restaurants on Grand and the Creperie restaurant in Clayton!
Post a Comment